Follow by Email

Sunday, October 16, 2016

EXCERPTS FROM AN AMERICAN SON

"I'm writing to tell you that there is almost nothing that can be saved-or should be. The great imperative of our time is for the white European population within the United States to secure its existence by creating a homeland independent from the American system.  All other platforms, programs, and issues are distractions or deceptions. All other political movements, creeds, and beliefs matter only insofar as they lead people to or away from our position."

"I've always loved my country-or at least the idea of it. But the United States of America isn't mine anymore- and if you're white, no matter how much you love and work for it, or even bleed for it, its not yours either. And its not because of Barrack Obama, or Bill Clinton, or even the so called Civil Rights Movement It hasn't been ours for a long , long time."

"Today, the entire  national and international power structure, political system, and moral code is built around  suppressing white identity and European Identitarian politics."

"I was never drawn to revolution. My politics don't derive from suburban ennui. I was dragged to this position and I fought it kicking and screaming every step of the way. When all is said or done, I want to win so I don't have to do this anymore.  I want a normal job and a normal life in a homeland for my people that won't need professional revolutionaries, dissident writers, or the loathsome profession of "activism"

Excerpts  from An American Son contained in the book Waking Up From The American Dream by Gregory Hood.

Get this book! It ought to be required reading for all white activists! It is available on Amazon. This is just one of many tidbits of truth I will be giving in posts to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment